- PRIVACY STATEMENT
- COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We only save such personal information that is necessary for you to access and use our services. This personal information includes, but is not limited to, first and last name, physical address, email address, phone number.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Your personal information will be used in order to provide you with better service. This includes the use of information for completing transactions or communicating back to you.
- WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ?
- We will NOT sell or rent your name or personal information to anyone else. We DO NOT sell, rent or provide outside access to our mailing list at all. If required by law, search warrant, subpoena, court order, or credit card fraud investigation, we may be required to release such personal information.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We maintain the security of your information at all times. We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit encryption strength to transmit sensitive information. This is the same technology used in transmitting sensitive information by banks, governments, and online businesses such as Amazon.com and eBay. Once the information is in our system, it is accessible to authorized We personal only. We strictly enforce our privacy policies with our employees and any breach of this policy will result in termination and the pressing of criminal charges where there are grounds.
- DOCUMENT PREPARATION AND PRIVACY OF INFORMATION
- The information you provide when you prepare a document on our website is held strictly confidential. For this reason it is essential that you provide a valid email account that will not block email from us If we need to contact you to provide a password, we can only contact you through the email address associated with your original purchase. Protecting your confidential information is important to us. It is our strict policy that we do not give out passwords over the phone no matter the circumstance.